At Brown Chiropractic we always offer a no charge consultation so that we can determine the needs of each individual and the most appropriate payment schedule to make care affordable for nearly everyone. We will help you evaluate your insurance coverage to determine if it will cover care in this office. We accept payment by means of cash, credit or debit cards, and personal check.
As an alternative to our regular fee schedule, we are also providers for a unique national discount program known as Preferred Chiropractic Doctor or PCD, Inc. You can enroll in PCD at our office or online, and as a member will receive a minimum 25% discount at our office. The features and rules of PCD membership are described below.
A Unique Fee System: PCD
PCD stands for Preferred Chiropractic Doctor and is our unique discount program. PCD makes quality chiropractic care affordable for the entire family!
Who is this program plan for?
1. Anyone who wants quality, state-of-the-art chiropractic care at affordable fees.
2. Anyone who needs frequent visits.
3. Anyone who is interested in family wellness.
4. Anyone who has no insurance.
5. Anyone who has such high deductibles and co-pays that it doesn’t pay to use their insurance.
How does the program work?
1. Fill out an application. There is an annual membership fee of just $37.00.
2. Save even more with Prepaid monthly fees for individuals and families!
Program Plan Ground Rules
1. You agree not to bill any insurance company while using PCD, nor will we fill out any forms. (Reduced paper and telephone work saves us money, so we are able to pass the savings on to you and your family).
2. A family must come in together to receive the family fee (If you plan to come in separately, the individual fee will apply).
3. You must start out with a zero balance & keep a zero balance throughout the annual term of the plan.